- Ituna’s Communities in Bloom members and the National Judges.
- Judging for the National Communities in Bloom competition took place in Ituna on July 25,26 & 27. Results will be announced in October/16
- Judges Roger Younker and Karri Loadman chat with Ituna News Editor, Heidi Spilchuk
- A pancake breakfast, sponsored by Viterra and Hypor, was held to honor volunteers and meet the judges
- Ituna's Millenium Park
- Crossroads Park at the corner of Main Street and Highway 15
- Our Community Orchard was created in 2012 and now produces saskatoons, apples & cherries
- Baskets of flowers hang along Main Street
- Ituna's Administration Office
- Ituna, you did yourself proud! What a beautiful place to live!
HOME OF THE
GIANT OAT STEM
The Oat Stem Story
Ituna is a friendly community...
....a place where people take great pride in their surroundings, a place where everyone is welcome and shown our warm hospitality.
A summer walk is safe in all our neighborhoods. We have first rate recreation facilities and low cost housing. The fertile farmland surrounding Ituna is rich in opportunity and our community provides all the basic trades and services required to make this their home. With its many services and facilities,"Ituna is a great place to visit, but a better place to live."
We are a 'progressive, active community' with much to offer. Today, we invite
you to visit with us by viewing our website... tomorrow, we hope to see you in person.
Community Calendar of Events
.....New events are added on an ongoing basis - if you wish to add an event, or update information presented here please contact email@example.com
The Ituna and District Regional Park has a new website to keep you in touch with activities at the Park
*Aug 29-Sept 30/16 -Call for Nominations- Municipal Elections- Mayor and Councillors
*Aug 31-Sept 28/16 - Every WednesdayTown employees will be collecting compost & garden refuse (grass clippings and leaves) Contents must be bagged and on the curb to be collected. No garbage will be collected Wednesday’s. Garbage collection will continue to be as per the usual Thursday/Friday schedule.
*Sept 1/16 - Back to School
*Sept 9/16 - Ituna Trojans First Home Game @ 4pm
* Sept 3/16 - Ituna & District Regional Park closes for the season
*Sept 17/16 - Ituna Fall Fair - Pancake Breakfast, Parade, Trade Show, PaintBall, Children's Events Cabaret @ Sacred Heart Hall - Music by Cloned by Kings- More Information
* BINGO - every Friday @ 7 pm - Ituna Social Club
*Friday Night Golf -Every Friday evening starting @ 6:30pm (as the days start getting shorter we will eventually move this to 6:00pm Regular Green Fees apply, plus an optional $10 buy-in for the chance to win one of our 9 Hole Pots. Wings will also be served on Fridays
PLEASE NOTE:::You must place your order upon arriving at the golf course BEFORE you hit the links. They will then be ready once you are done your 9 holes
*Sunday Golf - each Sunday at 2 p.m. golfers are welcome to join in a progressive 9 hole tournament. The cost is $2.00 plus green fees.
*Oct 30/16 - St. Stansilaus Fall Supper
*Nov 6/16 - Sacred Heart Fall Supper
*Nov 19/16 - Ituna Museum Annual Trade Show
*Nov 26/16 - Ituna Christmas Celebration- "Vacation for the Mind" (mind illusion and hypnosis entertainment)
*Dec 10/16 - Light Up Ituna