Ituna is a friendly community...
....a place where people take great pridein their surroundings, a place where everyone is welcome and shown our warm hospitality.
A summer walk is safe in all our neighborhoods. We have first rate recreation facilities and low cost housing. The fertile farmland surrounding Ituna is rich in opportunity and our community provides all the basic trades and services required to make this their home. With its many services and facilities,"Ituna is a great place to visit, but a better place to live."
We are a 'progressive, active community' with much to offer. Today, we invite you to visit with us by viewing our website... tomorrow, we hope to see you in person.
.....New events are added on an ongoing basis - if you wish to add an event or update information presented here please contact email@example.com
-RESCHEDULED: May 10 - Ituna Klenovee Lystky Dance Club 40th Anniversary Concert Luncheon and Social - 7:00 pm Advance Tickets available from Mildred at Hillier Agencies Adults $8.00 12 & under - $5.00 Preschool Free - 50/50 Draw- Raffle Table - Luncheon & Social to follow - (was to have been held April 5)
- SOLD OUT! April 26 - Ladies Pink Night - Sacred Heart Parish Center- 7:00 pm. $15.00 Adults, $7.00 Students. Guest Speaker – Carla Lozinski --Various activities during the evening. Ladies shop at the various vendors or buy your very own waiter for the evening. Raffle draws will be made during the evening as well as an opportunity to purchase and win the grand prize--- a lovely diamond ring. Tickets still available from Heidi at Ituna News and Barb at 306 795 -6251 Proceeds designated to CIBC Breast Cancer Run for the Cure and The Ituna Pioneer Health Center – Lodge.
* BINGO - every Friday @ 1 pm - Ituna Social Club - Doors open @ 1 pm
* May - May 1 - Ituna School Dessert Theatre - 6:30 pm- Ituna School Gym- Adults $10 - Students $5- Pre-school Free, Family $25
- May 10 - Deer Park Villa Trade Fair-to be held in the banquet room of the Ituna Hotel. 1:00 - 5:00 pm - Free admission to the public. If you wish to purchase a table at the trade fair, the cost per table is $50.00.
Call Diane at 306 795-3154-ext 5 for: registration to purchase a table at the trade fair ($50.00) or to purchase tickets to the Supper and Dance($30.00 per person) All proceeds towards the Deer Park Villa Summer Program. - May 10-
Deer Park Villa Summer Program Fundraiser Supper & Dance@ Ituna Hotel (Under the Big Tent)
Cocktails: 6:00 pm Supper: 7:00 pm Dance: 8:00 pm with Lenny & the Gypsies Cost: $30.00 per person 50/50 tickets, door prizes and raffles prizes
Call Diane at 306 795-3154-ext 5 for: registration to purchase a table at the trade fair ($50.00) or to purchase tickets to the Supper and Dance($30.00 per person) All proceeds towards the Deer Park Villa Summer Program. - May 20 – District Track Meet - May 29 – Grad Church Service - May 30 – Grad Banquet & Exercises
*June - June 4 – Evening of the Arts Band/Choir - 7:00 pm
-June 14- Ituna & Area Community Garage Sale
-June 28 - Unveilng of Oat Stem - 3 pm @ Aveena Gardens ( Intersection of Highways #52, #15, #310) - Everyone Welcome - Cocktails 5pm - 6pm - Banquet & Program @ Sacred Heart Parish Center -6 pm - Advance Tickets $25- Call Kris @ 795-2914 or Ted @795-2800. Consider this your invitation.
-June 29 - Ituna Regional Park- Men's Fastball Tournament - 8 Team Maximum, Details to follow, Contact David Renkas 306 921 8012.
*July - July 1- Canada Day Celebrations @ Ituna & District Regional Park.More information to follow
* November - November 29 - Ituna & Area Community Christmas Party @ Sacred Heart Parish Center -Supper & Dance - Dance to “Lenny & The Gypsies” * December
December 13 -
Light Up Ituna - Family Fun Day @Sacred Heart Parish Center
FYI....Muskowekwan Resources Update The Muskowekwan Project is an exciting business venture in the Ituna area ... a new joint venture between Encanto Resources Ltd. and Muskowekwan First Nation and Muskowekwan Resources Limited. The proposed project is a solution potash mine located on the Muskowekwan Reserve (IR #85), Treaty Land Entitlement (TLE), and pre-reserve lands about 100 km northeast of Regina, SK, and approx. 45 km west of Ituna. Construction is scheduled to begin in 2014.
Further information: Encanto Potash,Saskatchewan Environment and Muskowekwan Resources